Saturday, March 11, 2023

My Puneet Sankalp - fight plastics

Let's continue to fight against plastics. A small contribution and a mini step towards protecting the environment and combating plastic pollution! Commitment to preserve our planet. Let's refuse single-use plastic products, opt for alternatives, proper disposable options of plastic waste


पुनीत संकल्प

THE PUNEET SANKALP

शपथ पढ़िये | Read Pledge

The Puneet Sankalp Pledge


I will preserve and protect the beaches, riverfronts and lakes around me and keep them Puneet (Clean), Pristine and Free of Plastic Waste. To combat plastic pollution, I pledge to incorporate following 10 action points in my daily life.

I shall refuse single use plastic products like plastic bags, tea cups, bottles, cutlery and straws.

I shall opt for alternative to plastics like using reusable steel water bottle instead of plastic water bottle.

I shall not litter the environment by throwing plastic items.

I shall segregate my plastic waste at home and ensure its proper disposal through local municipal authorities.

I shall volunteer for cleanliness drive and encourage my friends to do

I shall reduce my plastic footprint during shopping by using reusable and Eco friendly cloth bags.

I shall endeavour to give 'Green Gifts' like Cloth Bags, Steel Bottles,Recycled Plastic Shirts etc. to spread the word about environment friendly items.

I shall comply with the mantra of 3R's i.e. to reduce, reuse and recycle the plastic items.

I shall share my scientific knowle


dge on plastics and its ill effects with my parents, relatives and friends to make them aware of plastic pollution.

I shall lead by my personal example and motivate others to act on the Puneet Sankalp in their daily lives.

मैंने प्रतिज्ञा ली | I Pledge

3,33,166

नागरिक | Citizen


No comments:

To Baba - A Heartfelt Tribute - 1955 - 2023

In the quiet corners of our hearts, the echoes of a simple yet profound man linger. My father last month expired, due to a rare disease Alzh...