Sunday, October 22, 2017

60 days in Fiji

Also my first post in nearly six months. Just completed 60 days outside India. In between passed away Durga Puja, Diwali, the mandatory 15 day jetlag, and the constant setting up and settling down process and telling yourself that it shall pass soon. In a new and alien setup it's been a rivetting experience for me in every thing
new. The water, air, the sky and the lands.

I have never seen people celebrating an essentially hindoo festival in such fervour and harmony ever in my life. Buses with Diwali message, an ANZ bank ATM denoting the festival. You get everything here.

My Delhi was confused if the air post Diwali was clean, cleaner or cleanest sans dirty minds. The iTaukei people are warm and had an opportunityto drink Kava was a Senior war veteran served in Lebanon this Diwali at Kolekars' place laced with traditional clapping after each drink.

Quite a lot coming in. So keep keep looking out by this millennial (old) folk. 

No comments:

To Baba - A Heartfelt Tribute - 1955 - 2023

In the quiet corners of our hearts, the echoes of a simple yet profound man linger. My father last month expired, due to a rare disease Alzh...